CETLA Fresh Start Course
Welcome to “Fresh Start!”
“Fresh Start” is a self-paced guided course including best practices for initial remote course design and delivery.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Enable course availability for registered learners
- Create initial interactions within their course(s)
- Upload essential course documents
- Arrange course content and activities in an organized manner
- Navigate learners to initial activities/assignments
- Support usability, accessibility, and readability for registered learners
- Develop a sense of community
Upon completion of this self-paced guided course, it is our goal for your course(s) to have a "Fresh Start!"